30 September 2011

Healthy Skin, Naturally.

So, I'm super-excited because I just got my Burt's Bee's Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin sample in the mail today, from BzzAgent.


I've always had sensitive skin, from the time I was born. We're talking I was the girl who was allergic to disposable diapers and no lie, I have a scar from where I was playing with a plastic toy and it made me breakout as a toddler.  Yah.  Not fun.

So I've always loved Burt's Bees as a company because they are so dedicated to providing natural and safe products for consumers.  If it is going on my face? I want to be confident the result is not going to be a rash or breakout!  I've always found that Burt's Bees provides me the ability to feel confident I will like their product.  And even more now that I have the sensitive skin formula.

First things first - it is fragrance free and hypo-allergenic.  Yay!  When I washed my face, it felt smooth and clean and soft.  And it washed off easily! It wasn't so thick & creamy that I felt any residue. That's always a plus!  Honestly, it felt soothing on my dry skin, too.  I can't wait to see what the results of using this for a few weeks are.  I'm sure it will be much cleaner, healthier and happier skin!

In the meantime, I have a bunch of coupons and samples to share with anyone who wants one - I know you won't be disappointed!

No comments: